Globecomm delivers high-quality, competitively-priced voice, data, Internet and video network services for demanding clients around the globe. From fiber or satellite transmission to content distribution and the hosting of complex service offerings, we provide superb engineering, the most efficient use of bandwidth, and seamless integration with your own systems.
- GSM and UMTS
- CDMA and EVDO
- Value Added Services
- Mobile Hosted & Managed
- Professional Services
- Lifecycle Support
- Network Channel Origination
- Global Connectivity Services
- Hosted Interactive Video Services for Content Delivery
- Robust facilities with complete redundancy and fail-over switching
- se@COMM L-Band
- se@FLEX VSAT
Information technology has become crucial to organizational effectiveness and keeping your competitive edge. Companies that invest heavily in IT tend to significantly outperform those that do not in revenue and profit growth. But getting the greatest value from that investment, and managing the spiraling complexity of IT infrastructure, seems to get tougher every year.
Globecomm Cloud Services help you do both.
Cloud Services provide customers with “virtual machines,” each consisting of an operating system such as Windows or Linux and an application like SQL, Radius or Apache. Virtual machines include file, Web and mail servers as well as virtual desktops for computer users. They are virtual because they run on Globecomm’s cloud infrastructure, which delivers:
- High availability
- Secure access
- Short configuration times
- Robust disaster protection.
- Savings from reduction in your data center’s server capacity and support requirements
Your Choice of Cloud
Depending on your needs, Globecomm can provide:
Public Cloud Services, in which your users share a network with others, which offers the best price-performance.
Private Cloud Services, using a dedicated network of virtual machines serving only your users, to ensure the security and performance of your applications.
Hybrid Cloud Services, for which we integrate our cloud infrastructure with your own servers to provide the right balance of cost-efficiency and security.
Cloud Computing Services Features:
- Virtual SAN – SAS and SATA storage
- Virtual computing with DRS and HA
- Hypervisor with VMware software.
- Network services
- Automated provisioning & management & reporting