In January, the World Teleport Association announced its annual list of the top teleport operators worldwide by revenue and revenue growth. Globecomm appeared in the Global Top 20, which includes satellite operators and telecommunications carriers. It ranked in the top 10 among independent teleport operators, which do not own their own satellites or global fiber networks.
More from Globecomments #75:
- Cloud Power
- Rollins Corporation Moves Training to the Cloud
- The Industrial Internet of Things for Remote Monitoring
- Globecomm Selected for Complex Commercial SATCOM Solutions Contract Vehicle by GSA
- WTA Names Globecomm One of the Year’s Top 20 Teleport Operators
- Meet Globecomm at Upcoming Events