When your most critical data has to hit a moving target in the Afghanistan desert within a tight timeframe, Globecomm delivers.
Government and military organizations provide an acid test for a communications provider to deliver data accurately and securely to the most difficult and hazardous areas in the world. Through our total solutions orientation, our global network and our engineering superiority, Globecomm has consistently demonstrated the ability to deliver under the most trying circumstances.
As a trusted partner, Globecomm solutions have been shaped by the needs of our armed forces, civilian agency and multilateral organization customers and by our expertise in designing and integrating mission-critical networks for disaster response, airborne communications, mobile, fixed, as well as command & control, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) requirements. Globecomm has been selected time after time to design and implement Enterprise and Morale and Welfare (MWR) networks for our troops as well as for the U.S. Government foreign affairs community. The Globecomm global network of satellite and fiber allows us to provide remote connectivity, anywhere…under any conditions.
- Global Teleport Services through our network of teleports, and fiber and satellite capacity interconnected with secure military POPs
- Satellite and Wireless Terminals and Control Systems, for satcom at headquarters, field and on-the-pause applications
- Professional Services, from strategy to solution, to meet your mission objectives
- Lifecycle Support for individual systems and complete networks, from installation and monitoring to optimization
- Cyber Security: Information security services from assessment to vigilance
- Programmed Video Services TV, IPTV solution for fully licensed U.S. program content
- Mobile Hosted & Managed