When a Tier III wireless operator in North Africa needs to provide global connectivity including GPS and 911 to 15,000 local customers and roaming service for the Big 3, smarter connectivity from Globecomm makes it happen.
Sathya Maruthi, Sales Engineer, Globecomm speaks on the company’s new white paper “Taming the Capacity Beast for 5G Front and Backhaul”.
Are you seeking faster growth, greater flexibility or higher profitability from your wireless network? Globecomm can get you there. We are a full-service mobile and wireless communications solutions provider, offering a wide range of 2G/3G/4G-LTE services, technologies and network design expertise, including:
- Mobile Hosted and Managed Services from our state-of-the-art hosted cores supporting CDMA and GSM across all generations
- Professional Services, from specification and engineering to implementation
- Lifecycle Support for individual wireless communication systems and complete networks, from installation and monitoring to optimization
- Wireless Base Stations and Backhaul Equipment, including unique products supporting the transition from 3G to 4G /LTE
- Cyber Security: Cytelics information security services from assessment to vigilance.