Your corporate infrastructure may span the globe, both on and offshore, but with smarter connectivity from Globecomm it will feel like Hyderabad, Stockholm and the Bering Sea are all just down the hall.
Today’s global enterprise moves quickly and fluidly, its tentacles stretching into new terrain day by day. Globecomm has the engineering-savvy, technical expertise and worldwide network to connect your people, machines and mobile assets, mirroring the growth of your enterprise wherever business may take you, whenever you may need it. Our reliable, secure and fully integrated solutions include:
- Enterprise Media Platform, which delivers high-quality interactive video content – live or recorded – across the enterprise
- Global Teleport Services through our managed network of teleports, data centers, and fiber and satellite capacity
- Professional Services, from specification and engineering to implementation, of standalone facilities and complex networks
- Satellite Terminals and Control Systems, for data center hubs, remote locations and communications on the go
- Lifecycle Support for individual systems and complete networks, from installation and monitoring to optimization
- Cyber Security: Cytelics information security services from assessment to vigilance
Secure, Reliable Communications for the Business Mission
The managed network communications services and products that we provide let our customers do more: create a unified corporate culture, standardize training across the enterprise and communicate more effectively with fast-changing markets. Using the latest in digital technologies, they also do it more cost-effectively than they thought possible.
Globecomm’s enterprise media products meet the needs of business users for education and training, corporate communications and disaster recovery, with technology engineered for reliability, fast start-up and cost-effectiveness.
- Hosted Video Platform For interactive distance learning, corporate communications and digital signage.
- Explorer Mobile & Transportable Earth Stations Auto-aligning and manual satcom terminals with integrated electronics, ranging from sub-meter up to 3-meters, configured as manpacks, flyaways or trailer or vehicle-mounted transportable.
- Land Mobile Terminals. Globecomm offers the full range of Inmarsat terrestrial terminals from the leading manufacturers for services including BGAN and IsatPhone Pro.
- FAST (Forward-Deployed Asset Support Terminal). Enterprise-class portable terminal providing an instant communications hub, supplied with ready-to-deploy personnel, logistics support and on-demand satellite bandwidth.
Enterprise Managed Network Services
Globecomm provides high-quality, competitively-priced voice, data, Internet and video network services that meet the mission-critical communications needs of businesses and institutions around the globe. When Globecomm delivers your managed network services, you can count on superb engineering, the most efficient use of bandwidth, and seamless integration with terrestrial systems.
- Corporate Training
- Corporate Communications
- Digital Signage
Corporate Training Networks
Interactive distance learning – combining text, graphics and video with student-teacher interaction – delivers major benefits to the enterprise. Eliminating travel costs and time away from work not only reduces costs but makes possible more frequent training. Centralizing the development and delivery of training content ensures a high standard of quality. Lifecycle support is available, ranging from network monitoring and help desk services to field maintenance and system optimization studies. When requirements call for satellite links to remote locations, Globecomm brings its deep experience of satellite communications to the development of a cost-effective, bandwidth-efficient solution.
Globecomm recommends its Enterprise Media platform as the hub of the interactive training network. Other capabilities are also available as a service hosted on Globecomm’s data center and network infrastructure.