Our hosted core can provide a fully-managed 4G/LTE service, with simultaneous throughput ranging from 10 to 40 Mbps. Our innovative and cost-effective Edge Packet Core (EPC) design provides policy control with deep packet inspection and guaranteed quality of service. The EPC may be deployed in the local network, allowing all payload data to be offloaded locally. This approach reduces latency and provides a superior user experience when compared to a tradition hosted service. We support most vendor’s eNodeB, can integrate to any 2G/3G core for full interoperability, and provide a complete end to end LTE solution.
Globecomm’s Unique Approach to 4G/LTE Services
Our solution provides a carrier grade, Tier 1 network core with a unique, in-region EPC. The EPC design is a low cost approach, with a fast time to market, that delivers “big network” capabilities with minimal upfront investment.
Get the Complete Solution with the Globecomm Advantage
- Carrier Grade Tier 1 4G Core – delivered by a secure and trusted vendor/partner
- In-region EPC includes MME, PGW and SGW – reducing backhaul expense
- Security and Policy Control administered through simple GUI’s
- 3GPP R10 Standards Adherence
- Rapid Deployment and Low Cost Solutions
- Usage Based Pricing
- Dramatically Reduce Your Cost Per Gross Add (CPGA) for New Subscribers
- Backward Compatible to Legacy Systems (2G, 3G & 4G)
- Reduce the Need for LTE Engineering Manpower
- Reduce Churn by Lowering Competitive Services at Lower Prices