Enterprise Distance Learning Streaming Platform
Tempo delivers live and on-demand interactive corporate training, communications and distance learning content. Whether you choose Globecomm’s new cloud-based service for maximum functionality and minimized bandwidth consumption or implement Tempo at your own site, the platform provides full control with secure and reliable content streaming to anyone, anywhere, on any screen or device.
We are differentiated in the industry by our robust partner ecosystem, allowing us to seamlessly integrate Learning Management Systems (LMS), Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS), Media Asset Management (MAM), and Enterprise Content Management Systems (ECM).
Learn about our cloud-based hosted solution which has been deployed by Rollins, Inc. to deliver secure, private network communications and interactive training content to the company’s nearly 12,000 employees at 700 worldwide locations.
- Live & On-Demand Interactive Distance
- Learning Over Internet, Corporate WAN, Satellite, or Hybrid Networks
- Two-Way Interactive Voice for Events
- Support for Live Classroom Environments
- API’s for SCORM 1.2 Compliant Learning
- Management Systems
- Support for Interactive Video On Demand Using
- Third Party Tools, Such as Adobe Captivate, Lectora, and Articulate
- Expanded Analytics for Learning Environments
- Interactive Training to Desktops, Mobile Devices and Televisions.
- Support for Digital Signage Content
- Advanced Analytics for Tracking Access, and Viewer Participation